GECKO Governance is exhibiting at the RegTech Summit in London next week, 13th-14th September. In this blog post, we shall tell you more about the event, who is exhibiting and more about Regtech.
What is the RegTech Summit?
RegTech Summit is the only conference that focuses purely on the applications of RegTech within the financial services space.
The summit will bring together Heads of Compliance, CROs, CTOs, Heads of Change / Transformation, Heads of Innovation,and Heads of Audit from leading UK and European banks, investment managers, hedge funds, RegTech providers and regulators. The summit will provide a unique opportunity for all stakeholders to engage with one another and shape tomorrow’s RegTech products as they are being developed.
The RegTech Summit presents many opportunities, such as:
- Pinpoint regulatory compliance pain points and define the areas where RegTech could offer most value, to enable providers to develop more relevant solutions,
- Address and overcome banks’ concerns in terms of adopting RegTech solutions, to facilitate the procurement process,
- Identify how providers can develop reliable and robust RegTech and Blockchain solutions that meet regulatory demands,
- Discuss the steps that leading fund managers are taking to reduce their regulatory compliance costs
- Raise the opportunity that innovative technologies can present for the regulatory compliance function, relative to old-school solutions
Who is speaking and exhibiting at the RegTech Summit?
- Margaret Doyle, Partner, Head of Financial Services Research, Deloitte
- Olga Petrenko, Market Integrity – Markets Division, European Securities & Markets Authority (ESMA)
- Ruth Wandhöfer, Global Head of Regulatory & Market Strategy, Citi Transaction Services
- Chad Giussani, Head, Compliance, Operations FM, Standard Chartered Bank
- Nick Cook, Head of Department, Market Intelligence, Data & Analysis, Financial Conduct Authority
GECKO Governance & RegTech Summit
GECKO Governance is delighted to be attending and exhibiting at this event, as it provides an excellent opportunity to showcase our software with its unique features:
- One live view for all Fund Regulation & Compliance
- Schedule and manage all of the funds regulatory requirements
- Provides an independent audit trail of regulatory compliance
- Using latest Blockchain technology for compliance, due diligence and verification
This summit brings together all the main decision makers in the industry, and in line with GECKO Governances expansion plans towards London in Q4 2016, we look forward to reaching out to those industry players, to make them aware of our product and to establish and build relationships.