Join GECKO Governance at this Altoros webinar as we discuss how we use Hyperledger Fabric to Manage Compliance with Regulators and Customers, this Thursday, 20th April at 4pm BST/IST (London, Dublin), 11am EDT (New York), 5pm CEDT (Europe)
Learn how Blockchain and Hyperledger ensures regulatory compliance in the funds industry with a solution developed by GECKO Governance.
The aim of this webinar is to enable the Hyperledger community to learn more about a unique fund compliance blockchain solution. Specifically, why and how Hyperledger Fabric can be used for such a use case.
You will learn:
- An overview of the problem in RegTech fund management—namely that of proving a company is compliant (to regulators, clients, etc.)
- How Hyperledger Fabric is solving this problem
- Business requirements to the blockchain solution powered by Hyperledger Fabric technology
- A detailed overview of GECKO Governance blockchain solution—including a demo and details on the software architecture
- The challenges and lessons learned (from both the technical and business perspective)
- How GECKO Governance is using Hyperledger Fabric.
- The importance of Disintermediation and Immutability to the funds industry
- How to transition from existing solutions to blockchain, including dealing with legacy systems
- Instilling confidence in the industry of the merits of blockchain
Who should attend:
- Funds industry professionals—fund administrators, fund managers, regulators and auditors
- Risk, regulatory, and compliance professionals—risk managers, regulatory advisors, analysts, and consultants
- Managers of IT, Innovation and Digital Officers, Enterprise Architects, and business people interested in blockchain
- FinTech / RegTech enthusiasts and blockchain / Hyperledger developers
About the presenter:
Shane Brett is a serial entrepreneur, mentor, peer-reviewed author, and thought-leader specializing in hedge funds, FinTech, and the global economy.
He is co-founder of GECKO Governance—the new blockchain-enabled Fund Regulation solution.
Shane has 20 years experience in hedge fund /asset management operations, consultancy and technology, including program and product management at top fund managers and administrators worldwide (e.g., BNP Paribas, HSBC, UBS, and RBS).